Enter Your Mind Center is actively seeking volunteers to participate in our Giving Back Volunteer Program. This program gives individuals an opportunity to learn about self empowerment, positive thinking and success. Our mission is to build community relations.
Participants gain valuable work experience and marketable skills by teaming up with various community activities.
Types of Assignments
The program offers a variety of ways to get involved. In order to better serve our community, individuals can volunteer for a one-time project or a long-term assignment. Assignments are varied and offer a wide choice of working conditions.Some opportunities include working as a trainer, instructor, referral program, office work, a mentor or as a tutor. Many more opportunities exist. Please email us with your skills and let us know how would you like to help us paying it forward.
Meet Our Volunteers;
Carmela Chiaramonte – A single mother to a beautiful four year old son, EYMC Volunteer since 2013. Enrolled in EYMC Hypnosis Certified Program, Marketing Department for EYMC. Carmela Specializes in EYMC social media, Croud-funding, and communicates with corporate sponsors. Her hobbies are cooking, baking, crafts, giving massages and Facials.
Volunteers gain from their experience in many ways, such as the following:
• You have a sense of giving back to the erosion and sediment control profession.
• You can express your values in activities that are meaningful.
• You will increase your knowledge and learn new skills through networking with other knowledgeable
• You gain an insider’s knowledge of the organization to grow the value of your membership.
• You enhance your career and gain prestige by building relationships with new contacts and old
friendsIf you would like to Volunteer, please write in the body of your email, I am interested to volunteer.